1. What did you want to be when you " grew up"?
2. Name a place you dream of visiting.
South America, Africa and Antartica.. I've always wanted to visit all the continents.
3. What's your all time favorite movie?
4. Name your ideal week off the disc golf tour?
Being at home, cooking homemade meals.
5. Name 3 people you follow on Twitter?
PDGAwomen, Alton Brown, and Dane Cook
6. Who's your favorite female athlete?
My mom, Sharon Jenkins, is one of the most amazing athletes there is. After all these years and injuries, she still loves playing and undying passion for the game and the courses she cares for.
7. What's your favorite disc golf outfit?
KEEN Shoes, and whatever feels good to go that morning
8. What's your favorite tournament of the year?
The Masters Cup
9. Did you play sports in school? if so, what did you play?
Basketball all growing up until High School, then Tennis and Track-Shot & Disc (I believe I still hold the school record in discus at 124')
10. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Jack Johnson in Sydney, AUS
11. If you won the lottery what would you do first?
I always wanted to buy a plane so I can travel anywhere I want. Now, I would include buying a huge piece of property somewhere along the west coast.
12. What was your first job?
Cleaning houses with friends
13. Name 3 things (besides discs) in your disc golf bag?
Foreign money, a 4 leaf clover keychain, and DiscGolf4Women stickers
14. What's your favorite traveling pastime?
I'm either watching a tv series or pinning food on Pinterest
15. Favorite place to eat at on the road?
Either the local breweries, or the best local place I can find on Yelp
16. If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
17. What's the most played on your ipod or Favorite pandora station?
90's hits or Matisyahu
18. Describe yourself in 3 words.?
Determined, Confident, and Happy