1. What did you want to be when you " grew up"?
A cartoon writer. (Specifically on Nickelodeon’s Doug. I think I even have 6th grade documentation of this.)
2. Name a place you dream of visiting.
Anywhere across the pond.
3. What's your all time favorite movie?
4. Name your ideal week off the disc golf tour?
Trying something new, water skiing, beach volleyball, and watching the Tigers win the National Championship. Mom’s spaghetti thrown in there somewhere.
5. Name 3 people you follow on Twitter?
Sara Nicholson, and whoever she tells me to follow.
6. Who's your favorite female athlete?
Cindy Blodgett when I was in high school. She was an awesome college basketball player for the University of Maine.
7. What's your favorite disc golf outfit?
An orange Clemson visor. Fortunately everything matches orange.
8. What's your favorite tournament of the year?
Womens Nationals. But the Vibram is a close second.
9. Did you play sports in school? if so, what did you play?
Basketball was my first love (scored 1,000 pts in high school), then volleyball, then soccer (goalie), then softball.
10. What was the best concert you ever went to?
The Smothers Brothers, and I’m not joking. How can you beat music and yo-yos? How old am I?
11. If you won the lottery what would you do first?
Hire a financial advisor.
12. What was your first job?
Little kids basketball referee.
13. Name 3 things (besides discs) in your disc golf bag?
Lucky Little Wing silver dollar. Pencil sharpener. Range finder. Wait, not that last one.
14. What's your favorite traveling pastime?
Singing songs with my husband that we only know half the words to trying to stay awake.
15. Favorite place to eat at on the road?
Fazoli’s. Because I love pasta and we don’t have them where I live.
16. If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
17. What's the most played on your ipod or Favorite pandora station?
Lately Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
18. Describe yourself in 3 words.?
Dry Sense Humor. If I had four, I would throw in an “of.”