1. What did you want to be when you " grew up"?
I always wanted to be a veteranarian.
2. Name a place you dream of visiting.
3. What's your all time favorite movie?
Goonies! They never say die!
4. Name your ideal week off the disc golf tour?
It would probably involve some disc golf somewhere...lol
5. Name 3 people you follow on Twitter?
I'm not on twitter, but if I was, it would probably be: Valarie Jenkins, Adam Sandler and Lady GaGa.
6. Who's your favorite female athlete?
Well I don't follow any other sports so I will have to say, Juliana Korver, Valarie Jenkins, Des Reading and Elaine King are who inspire me most.
7. What's your favorite disc golf outfit?
My Keen shoes, pants, dri fit shirt, hat.
8. What's your favorite tournament of the year?
My favorite has always been USWDGC!
9. Did you play sports in school? if so, what did you play?
10. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Oh man, Metallica, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent! December 31, 1999 New Years Eve concert.
11. If you won the lottery what would you do first?
First??? So hard to choose! But I guess I would be responsible and pay off my student loans first:)
12. What was your first job?
I was a bagger at a local grocery store for about a month.
13. Name 3 things (besides discs) in your disc golf bag?
Rulebook, Bandaids, pencil sharpener
14. What's your favorite traveling pastime?
Music and finding hole in the wall restaurants.
15. Favorite place to eat at on the road?
Hole in the wall restaurants, or Subway.
16. If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
I'd definitely be able to fly, and have lazer eyes.
17. What's the most played on your ipod or Favorite pandora station?
I like Alternative Rock
18. Describe yourself in 3 words.?
Giving, Caring, and Disc Golf!