1. What did you want to be when you " grew up"?
When I was young I wanted to be a Marine Biologist, then in 2002 and I had my Junior High students write three thing they would like to accomplish, when they were older. I wrote be a Professional Athlete, two years later I went on tour for disc golf and became a professional athlete.
2. Name a place you dream of visiting.
I dream of visiting with my biological father.
3. What's your all time favorite movie?
The Breakfast Club
4. Name your ideal week off the disc golf tour?
My ideal week of on tour would be playing sports with my friends, preferably on a beach.
5. Name 3 people you follow on Twitter?
I do not twitter, I don't get it.
6. Who's your favorite female athlete?
7. What's your favorite disc golf outfit?
My favorite disc golf outfit is; sambas on my feet, carrot socks on my legs, black golf shorts, and my blue Team USA Ultimate Frisbee jersey, #79.
8. What's your favorite tournament of the year?
My favorite tournament that happens every year is the Steady Ed Masters Cup (Santa Cruzzzzz). However, Japan and the European Open are my other faves.
9. Did you play sports in school? if so, what did you play?
Tennis, track and was a captain for two years for the powder puff football team.
10. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Howard Jones x3.
11. If you won the lottery what would you do first?
If I won the lottery, I would try to buy property near an ocean.
12. What was your first job?
13. Name 3 things (besides discs) in your disc golf bag?
Tiger balm, Advil and money
14. What's your favorite traveling pastime?
My favorite traveling past time was, the year 1989 when I traveled through Europe by myself for three months.
15. Favorite place to eat at on the road?
I can't say I have a favorite place to eat on the road, but out of convenience, MC Donald's for breakfast and an In and Out or Sonic for lunch/ dinner.
16. If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
The power of invisibility.
17. What's the most played on your ipod or Favorite pandora station?
My MP3 player is on shuffle, but my favorite song right now is Summer Time Sadness, by Lana Ray.
18. Describe yourself in 3 words.?
Three words to describe myself is not enough, but, here goes, passionate, intense and loving.