1. What did you want to be when you " grew up"?
I wanted to be a lawyer.
2. Name a place you dream of visiting.
3. What's your all time favorite movie?
The Little Mermaid
4. Name your ideal week off the disc golf tour?
Going back home to Florida. Enjoying the beach, boating, and spending time with my friends and family.
5. Name 3 people you follow on Twitter?
Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliott and Joe Bastianich - my 3 favorite chefs
6. Who's your favorite female athlete?
Juliana Korver - she's always been such a huge inspiration to me
7. What's your favorite disc golf outfit?
I like my dri-fit shirts that have the crazy designs on them, paired with a matching skort.
8. What's your favorite tournament of the year?
Vibram. I love all of the side games they have. Pie eating contest, table tennis, etc.
9. Did you play sports in school? if so, what did you play?
No, I was (still am) a nerd in high school. Instead of playing sports, I took college classes.
10. What was the best concert you ever went to?
The only concert I've ever been to was the TRL tour in 2001. Destiny's Child, Nelly and Dream were the headliners.
11. If you won the lottery what would you do first?
Buy a really nice house.
12. What was your first job?
I was a busgirl at a restaurant.
13. Name 3 things (besides discs) in your disc golf bag?
Burt's Bees Chapstick. Hello Kitty sunglasses, and a pink frog tog towel.
14. What's your favorite traveling pastime?
Either reading books on my iPad, playing games on my iPad, or if I'm the one driving, I pretend that I'm a race car driver.
15. Favorite place to eat at on the road?
16. If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
17. What's the most played on your ipod or Favorite pandora station?
18. Describe yourself in 3 words.?
Outgoing, honest, intuitive